Thursday, 19 January 2012

Love My Music

Hey all, it really has been a while now hasn't it?  Week after week of unending homework and projects... -sigh- that's high school life for you.  Spring break is definitely something I'm looking forward to.. Only one thing helped me 'survive' these stressful times, yo.

Music.  I love me my music.. Can't go a day without it. (': It's perfectly capable of bringing your mood up or instantly shooting down no problem.  In my opinion, that's got to be one of the many beauties of music itself.  I listen to quite a large variety of music, but I have to say, I prefer tearful ballads over loud, raucous mainstream trash.. Hey, don't look at me like that.  You know perfectly well why I'm calling it 'trash' .___. Tell me, how many songs out of 10 they play on The Beat are actually meaningful and good to listen to?  It's either one way or another.. if not, then the radio gets turned off.  That's what it's like for me, LOL.  Most of the time, I listen to K-Pop/Indie , Taiwanese pop, J-Pop, etc.. You get my drift xD Mostly asian.  Don't ask me why, that's just how I am.  

Music is most certainly able to make one remember the best and the worst memories.  That I find rather pleasant but depressing at the same time.. listen to a slightly upbeat song thinking it's happy and cheerful, but concentrate and hear the lyrics... It's not.  Your heart sinks and you think about what, in my case, wish had never happened.  You think about someone you so yearn for to come back, but won't because they've already left the world... On days that I really dig deep at my heart involuntarily, I've developed somewhat of a habit where I sob silently to myself while listening to these songs.  There are times where I smile a little because of a sweet memory.  Times when I feel like I can reach for the skies.. You feel that too, right?
Classical music may be the most interesting to me, since it can make one feel several emotions at once, from the same piece.  Anger, sorrow, happiness... 

Once those feelings cannot be contained, I tend to sing it out.  Open your voice and let everything go.. Surprisingly, it does the trick. (:  Who cares if you end up crying at the end; when you can laugh at yourself for doing so later on.  




Sica: -Singing.  Do not disturb.-

Sunny: MOOOOVE -trolls-





HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Side note: JMK, hope that music has done you some good. (:

Current music: 依然爱你 - 王力宏

我依然愛你 就是 唯一的退路
我依然珍惜 時時刻刻的幸福
你每個呼吸 每一個動作 每個表情
到最後 一定會
依然愛你~

No comments:

Post a Comment