Thursday, 19 April 2012

I'm running out of titles.

Haven't been in the blog-posting mood lately.  Time really flies, doesn't it..? I mean, literally. .-. Last time I remember, I was still trying to finish that French project back in January.  Now, there's another one due next.. next week.  
I should really stop reading my past blog posts.  I start realizing how stupid I sound in some of them. -le cry-
Anyways, I've been in a K-Pop high lately.  For those who know me, yes, I already was, but it's really been getting to me. LOL, just today when my science teacher started her question with, "Tell me...", in my mind, I was practically singing Wonder Girls' 'Tell Me' .. "Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me..~" All that was left was for me to say that out loud (which FYI I did NOT do so..)
But I'm especially on Soshi high.   I'd go on Tumblr and see them heavenly edits.. and I'll be like, OHGOSH ASLDFJDSGADFAD. -saves-

Yes. 
HAHAH, ha.. ha..












So yeah.. Started new dramas lately.  Yuri's 'Fashion King' and Yoona's 'Love Rain'.  They're both reeaally good, but to be honest I like Fashion King more.. (since I'm further in that one than the other LOL) 


















SO. BEAUTIFUL. ;_______;










I'll post some more soon.. I'm feeling sleepy. *3*






태태~ Yawwn~







Good night~

Current music: Missing You Like Crazy(미치게 보고싶은)- TaeYeon

Please tell me that you cherish me
Please don’t blankly erase me
Because you’re my everything

The person I miss like crazy
The words I want to hear from you like crazy
I love you, I love you – where are you?
The person I long for, who is deeply stuck in my heart

I want to cherish you forever
I love you, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment