Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Gary-oppa & Sica-unnie: STRESS~! :D

Gosh, today was a LOONG day.  I was lucky I didn't doze off in science..  Tuesday's gonna be an even longer day.. French project's due tomorrow and I have an annoying amount of homework due on Wednesday.  Got piano at 6:30.. Not. Fun.  I'm like, totally screwed.  I swear, my teacher's gonna spazz over how little I practiced again.  Pray that she'll be in a good mood tomorrow.. TT TT


It's probably gonna start becoming a habit for me to write about my heart in nearly every post just.. because I need to let these things out. :\ You can criticize me and tell me that I may be over thinking things, but honestly, come look at things in my perspective.  Of course, unless you're one to leave things as they are and silently inch away from it.. >_> Maybe I really am being dramatic.  Who knows?  But I'm just saying what I'm feeling right now, even though the thoughts tend to take over my mind.   
Hard to understand... back then, you had the choice to turn me down.  You could have said no.  You could have stopped me from straying any further.  Yet, now.. Why are you doing this to me? 

..You are my everything to me, You are my everything to me..하늘의별처럼; 환하게비춰주리. 그대는나만의사랑, 영원한나만의사랑..우리사랑해요, 그대하나면나충분해요... ~TaeYeon


Getting tired and thoughts are becoming a little incoherent. LOL.  Gah, presentation tmr. 
Later days ! (x


Current music: Intuition - CNBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment