Saturday, 26 November 2011

Rest and relaxation. Not.

Hey theree, it's been a few days already, hasn't it?  I've been busy with projects, homework and such.  I feel so dang lousy.. Don't even feel like starting next week's stuff anymore.  Man, I can't wait for Christmas break.  Seriously.  Socials project due on Tuesday too.  So yea, in two weeks I have a freakin' recital.  Dude, I suck at the song I'm playing. TT TT I'm not even getting all the dynamics right, and I have these incredibly annoying memory slips.  





<--- What I would do the next time I make a stupid mistake while practicing.  :\
I had better not mess up during the recital.










Anyways..-cough-.. hey, hey you.  Yes, YOU.  Stop staring at Jessica smacking herself in the head with a fail slipper-kick. D: TROLOL.  I have a headache atm..

I'm running out of things to talk about. LOL Music is making my headache better. (: Certain lyrics make me bring up rather.. sad or disappointing memories :\ -sigh- 
That's it for now, folks~ xD Enjoy the weekend while it lasts.. x__x
Later days, y'all. Cx


Current music: A Girl Meets Love - Tiffany&K.Will

No comments:

Post a Comment