Wassup, y'all? :D Life's good? Yes.. no? No? That's okay. You're human afterall. C'est la vie, non?
Seriously tired today. Basketball try-outs lasted two hours, and it was HORRIBLE. Jammed my fourth finger. Not fun. Multiple sets of lines + flimsy drills isn't the way to train your team. Sadly, John Oliver's team is really good, and guess what? They. Don't. Do. Lines. The coach said so himself, "I honestly think lines are EXTREMELY useless." HMMMM. Nothing wrong there right? And life goes on with OUR crappy coach while THEIR's train them properly in terms of strength, agility, and balance; without all the 'lines' bs. Man, I can't wait for the results though. Hope I got on the team. xD I NEED THEM CREDITS. D< -cough-i'mokay.
Ehehehehe. To: a friend of mine;
Don't you worry, you got that? That persistent and stubborn personality of hers get to me too. Wait it out; I'm sure she'll see what you're getting at. Complicated thoughts(?) Possibly. I'll try an INDIRECT approach. I hope she can see it soon too. Her strange ways are starting to scare me. >___> If not.. I'll go up to her and:
...
TROLOL. jk.
But hey, I've got your back. xD
From: Yours truly. :D
That's it for today ~! Homework, homework, homework. Good luck to those who tried out today ! (x
Laters~
Current music: Waiting - TaeYeon&Younha
No comments:
Post a Comment