Friday, 16 December 2011

Change?

Hey guyss :3 We're finally into the last two days of school.. Aren't you pumped? :D Christmas is comingg, Christmas~ Christmas~ ...
Sorry 'bout that.. once it hits December I always get this constant excited-ness that boils inside me until Christmas Day. xD IT'S SO FESTIVE. 
Anyways.. all we did in class the last two days, was watch movies... too bad no more than three of them were actually good =__=




AWKWARD MOMENT IS AWKWARD. -heeheehee-






What?  There's nothing wrong with me. 8D 'Cept for the fact that I'm still sorta high from watching a uber bloody movie in the afternoon..

-sigh- Why do people change?  I ain't talking about positive changes, but the kinds where you push away those who do care for you and turn them into walls to hide behind when you're in a time of suffering or need.  I won't give any names, but honestly, this is ridiculous.  How much of the things you said were real?  Weren't they all for show?  Not that it'll be any more surprising if they were.
Shame on you.  You should know better than this.  "Not something that you can control" .. that's pure bull.  I don't even know what to say.  Excuse me, miss, but this is your own life you're piloting.  What you're doing wrong is starting to surface in front of the rest of us.  I suggest you shut up, sit down, and think about it.  Stop opening that big mouth every time you're criticized.  You might learn a little.  While you're at it, control that ego/pride of your's before I shoot it down. .___________.  
I'm only saying this because we care even if you don't give a flying f-ck about us.  I'm. not. kidding.  kthxbye.


This'll be all for today~ I'll probably update again in the next two days or so 'cuz I'm always so bored. xDD  Have an awesome last day at school ! 
Laters~ ^^  


Current music: Let It Rain - Girls' Generation


No comments:

Post a Comment