Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Fleeting memory...

-sigh- Well, there goes Christmas. :\  Oh let us welcome the upcoming new year, shall we? -sarcasm- =____________= NOOOO ): MY 2011.  TT TT The year Soshi went officially international .. The day the entire world turned to witness nine angels spread their wings to all... The day antis all over cried out in agony.. -erhem- anyways C: I dun want the year to endd ohmygurr.  There should be like.. a rule for that >__> jk idk.  

Ah well, speaking of Christmas, I got some pretty sweet stuff :D  I got... an iPhone (YESYES~), pink Urbanears, white Tour Beats, CNBlue's 'First Step' album, 2PM's 'Hands Up' album, SNSD's repackaged 'The Boys' album... (etc. HAHAHAH omg I love this, got so many other CDs) & best of all, I got two autographed Girls' Generation posterss -cheers- :DD Must've costed a fortune .___. I got some other stuff too like an awesome navy&white tuque (all thanks to my aunt ~) As much as we all love Christmas, I guess we'll have to wait till next year for it.. I just hope I'll get my course selection down for Grade 10 by then (AHAH, no, really. .______. THIS IS PAINFUL. ) If not, then that's kinda sad =_______=  Moving on.. ~

Spent Christmas Day in San Francisco with my relatives this year. :D Happy happy~ So much more festive than staying in Vancouverr.  We had turkey lol, and it still ain't finished xD What a waste, they had to make soup/congee out of it for two whole days.  SAAAD.  Sightseeing was nearly ... first on the list today, aaaand thennnn we had lunch at a buffet :D yaaay I no really likey but it's okay xD They had awesome seaweed salad.. More action tomorrow~ LOL =_____________= I . DON'T . WANT . TO . GO . BACK . TO . SCHOOOOOOL . .__. 
Another thing that pisses me off? 
This: "I have truly lost sight of what Christmas is really about." 

me: aww he's gonna get all Christian-y brotherly on us right~ ? <3 

"Presents? No."
 

me: rightright, go on.. (:

"Jesus?"

me: YES RIGHT?  YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORR---


"I don't think so."

me: ...  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ YOU.  SCREWWWW YOUUUUUUUUUUU.  -rage-













That's all the rage we have today, folks.  LOL COME AGAIN.  ;____; But srsly, I find that rather frustrating.  Y U NO SEE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS.  WITHOUT JESUS THERE BE NO CHRISTMAS AT ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL RETARDS.  I HOPE Y'ALL BURN IN HE-- Live a happy life.. ._____________________.

P.S. QQ Joy Mingg is okaay. xD Too bad I gots nothin to steal from your blog. =w=

Current music: Time Machine - Girls' Generation

I’m going to embark on a time machine
If I would be able to go meet you again
I wouldn’t ask for more
Before it becomes a distant fleeting memory... 
今タイムマシーンに乗り込んで
あなたに会いに行く
ことが出来たなら
もう何も願わない
儚くて遠い記憶になる前に...

No comments:

Post a Comment